Christian Boarding Schools in Missouri
Should You Consider a Residential Program Like Master’s Ranch Christian Academy for Your Troubled Boy? Answer These Questions…
1. Does your boy suddenly struggle with basic family rules?
2. Has your boy been expelled from school, been truant or had a significant drop in grades during the past year?
3. Has your boy become verbally abusive?
4. Does your boy associate with a bad peer group?
5. Has your boy lost interest in positive activities or sports?
6. Has your boy had trouble with the law or authority at school?
7. Do you choose your words carefully so you don’t elicit a verbal attack or rage from your boy?
8. Are you worried your boy may not finish high school?
9. Is your boy sleeping less?
10. Has your boy’s personal hygiene changed significantly?
11. Does your boy display explosive behavior?
12. Is your boy manipulative and/or deceitful?
13. Is your boy cruel to or uncaring of smaller children or animals?
14. Have you tried professional counseling to no avail?
15. Are you concerned your boy is sexually promiscuous?
16. Is your boy dependent to pornography?
17. Has your boy become increasingly self-destructive and involved in dangerous risk taking?
18. Does your boy refuse to work at odd jobs and earn money?
19. Do you suspect your boy has stolen money from you?
20. Are you concerned for your boy’s safety, or that he will run away?
21. Are you concerned for your boy’s sibling’s safety?
22. Is your boy’s behavior adversely affecting your other children, and robbing you of the time and energy to be able to attend to them as you wish to?
23. Are you often intimidated by your boy?
24. Do you feel you cannot trust your boy?
25. Is your boy involved with life controlling issues?
26. Are you exhausted and at the end of your rope because of your boy’s defiant choices and destructive behavior?
27. Are you relatively sure this pattern will persist or get worse if you do nothing?
Please call us. We will answer any questions you have about what life will be like for your son at our Christian boarding school, and we will offer our encouragement that yes, there is hope for you and your child.
Master’s Ranch Christian Academy’s family-style ranch-life boarding school and Christian boarding school in south-eastern Missouri features experienced counselors, first-class academics with a Christian worldview and adventurous wilderness activities. Troubled teen boys also benefit from vocational training and mentoring, designed to better transition them into adulthood. Call now to find help for your struggling teen boy now, (417) 938-4711 .